Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello people!
A short entry for today.
But Im feeling happy! As usual :D
Cos I didnt miss more than 2 buses!
& I wasnt late for school. Yay!

First class was National Education.
Had to complete our second draft by today.
Basically, we're shooting a documentary.
Hah. Had alot of laughters too :)

My bestfriends!

4 peeps sharing a red jacket :]

Trust me, its really cold in the computer lab.
I think all of us are getting frostbites.
& the best thing is, the aircon is blowing directly onto our heads.
>:(

We thought that the Maths lesson starts at 1,
but in fact, it starts at 1330.
The toilet located at the 4th floor is a girls' one.
But Haqim went inside cos he thought it was a boys' one.
We sneaked in, he got shocked & zipped his pants.
Darn funny la :D

Talked to Daryl, Haqim's so bad,
fancy making fun of his senior :/
Yeah, talked to him. He's really nice.

Breaking the rules :D

Dont know why, but we're super tired during lesson.
Mrs Leong actually knew my name! Full name to be precise.
She said something that made me so embarassed,
over the mike somemore okay.
Slept awhile, didnt even get any knowlegde from the lesson.
Topic's about Combination.
Feel so mailto:$#%@$^!

I saw HIM when I was walking outta the school.
Perhaps I've lost contact, lost touch with HIM.
Perhaps nothing really matters to you anymore.


Like after so long, I watched Night At The Museum!
Ha ha. With jie at West Mall :)
Ate fries at Mac, walked around,
bought pancakes at Jollybean.
She had the original while I had the crispy one.

Mmmm, the movie's really nice!
"Dumbumb, you have any gumgum?"
Ahh so cute! :D :D

Tomorrow, last day of study camp tomorrow already.
I think Im gonna stay back & complete the GG banner.
I feel like changing my layout,
but I dont have the time :[
Till then,
goodbye world.

It seems like the whole world's turning & turning,
but in the end, everything just seems so tiny to you.
爱你一万年
爱你经得起考验

No comments: